Friday, April 11, 2008

Q and A

Well my sister "tagged" me with questions I am suppose to answer. I will comply for a lack of anything else to blog about. It seems a bit narcissistic to me but here it goes.

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD-
1. Server at a Chinese restaurant. I was the only non Chinese speaking Caucasian. It was really bad. I swear they would talk about me when I was there. In fact I am pretty sure since they would say something, and then they would all look at me.

2.Harmony House, music store- Have you ever seen Empire Records the movie? Yeah, I kid you not it was just like that! Well minus Rex Manning. We didn't do much expect sit around and talk. Every once in a while a costumer would ask for help. The best was when they would sing or hum part of the song they were looking for. I would pretend not to understand so they would keep singing. It was funny. It was the perfect high school job.

3.Bank Teller-This was what I did well Chris was finishing his masters. It was a means to and end. Seeing that much money was crazy at first then you get desensitized. Little something I bet you didn't know, Bank errors happen. You don't have to give the money back. They will say you do and will say things to intimidate you, but that's about all. It happened to me. I accidentally transposed numbers and put 300 in the wrong account. The guy took is and spent it. Sucks to be me.

4. Library Assistant- It is about as exciting as it sounds.

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED-
1.Sterling Heights, MI
2.Ann Arbor, MI
3.Back to Sterling Heights
4. Clinton Township, MI

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY-
1.Orbitz
2.My Family.com
3.Hancock Fabric
4.Costco
I get a lot of junk mail.

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS-
1. Kit Kat Bars
2. Diet Coke (I know it's a drink)
3. Samoa (sp?) girl scout cookies
4. Blakes Orchard fresh doughnuts

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW-
1. The beach
2. The beach
3. The beach
4. The beach

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO-
1. Being a millionaire
2. Finishing School
3. Summer
4. My whole family getting together this summer

FOUR PEOPLE I TAG.....NONE. Though if you want to answer the question you should. Plus it would be interesting to hear what you have to say.

0 comments: