Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Sweets

We went to Dodge Park the other day to feed the ducks, and play. We had a lot of fun. Man, some of those geese are really big. The Jack Man had fun on the swings.



This is a doll house we got from someone. Jessica loves it. I haven't sanitized it yet so that's why it is still in the garage. That and it has a million little pieces not quite sure I want that in the house. It's only a matter of time I step on one of those pieces and hurt my foot. Jessica likes to pile everyone in the van. She was scooting it down the driveway and lost a couple of passengers. She exclaimed, "Oh NO, the baby fell out!"

This outfit is brought to you by Jessica. She has this dress from a garage sale. I think it is an old recital dress. She loves it. Every time I turn around she has stripped off the clothes I put her in, and is wearing the dress. It doesn't look so bad because she is wearing a jacket. Underneath is this really gaudy cowboy material with fringe. It's pretty awesome.

1 comments:

Utah Man said...

Jessica gets those comments from me. The other day when the baby flew out the back window of our rocking elcamino I had to pull over and put it back