Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy birthday Daddy!

For Chris' Birthday we surprised him with Tiger tickets. It was a lot of fun. The tigers won (19-6.) We had a blast!

No quick movements tiger....I'm watching you.
At the game we got Jessica a hot dog. She was just eating the bun, so we keep saying, "come on Jessica, eat your hot dog." Well she saw Paw and she wanted to go see him. We were surprised since Jess is not a big fan of mascots. Well, we were like, okay. As we got closer she went berserk, clearly having changed her mind. She screamed, "I'll eat my hot dog, I'll eat my hot dog!" It was really funny and everyone had a good laugh.


2 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

To bad the Cubs weren't playing. I bet it was still a blast and im glad that Jess ate her hot dog! This is Nick by the way.
Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a fun suprise! Miss you.