Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just call me a lemming!

Okay, I am staggered by the amount of bloggers out there. Not wanting to be left out or not have the chance to share pictures of my cute kids I join the masses.

Things that concern me about a blog......

I don't want people to know how truly boring my life is.
I don't want people to know how much time I have on my hands and how much of it I waste.
I can't really imagine that people would be interested in our lives.
I have atrocious grammar.
I will spend too much time trying to be funny and witty which will probably fail.

All concerns aside, here is the life of the Evans'. I will try to keep you entertained and awake.

1 comments:

Charity said...

I'm interested and I think you do pull off being funny. Thanks for using your time to blog. :)