Monday, April 7, 2008



I would like to be in bed. Jack had other ideas. He is in the midst of getting his first tooth and determined not to sleep tonight. Thinking back to Elder Ballard’s talk…..This feels like a lot more than 1/10th. Well at least jack is content to roll around while I mess with the computer.







Pictures of Tom and Jessica goofing around at the school playground.












While we were at the playground we witnessed the ultimate Jr. High third wheel. It completely made my day. It was classic… Meeting at the playground, because you have no where else to go, the awkward embrace that never ends, and the all too important 3rd wheel best friend. I had to sneak a picture. The third wheel is swinging.





4 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am sorry that you were up all night, but I am glad that it gave you an excuse to blog! I love the third wheel picture! That is great. How true is that. I love it! All of it!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Oh ya thanks for your story comment! Just remember that I am always reading and waiting for the perfect pay back! HEheheh

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Hey Nanc, it's so good to have you in the blogging world! I got your phone call the other day. Thanks for calling. Sorry, I haven't call back. I have been super busy with birthdays and getting over being sick. Jessica and Jack are getting so big!! Too bad we don't live close. We could have playdates!!! Hopefully I will get to come out in a couple of months to see Steve and Jessi's baby! I will keep you posted.

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Hey, glad to see you've joined the "blogging world"! Very cute kids, love Jessica's song. Can't wait for Anchor Bay, thanks for coming to lunch.