Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Girl.

I am going to have a long chat with this little girl when she comes out. She has been quite difficult. I was sick for about five months, and now she is stressing me out like no other. She is breech and being stubborn. They have scheduled a c-section for the 15th with some Dr. I have never met. I changed practices at 20 weeks with the decision to have a midwife deliver this baby since my other two were for all intents and purposes easy deliveries. Jokes on me, so now I am at a practice where I have never really met the Dr.’s (7 of them.) I have never gone to my due date. Both Jack and Jessica were born at about 38 weeks. I really hope this one comes early because I really don’t want to wait till four days before I am due! Couldn’t they have some heart since this is not at all how I have planned it? They won’t do the c-section before 39 weeks and they are booked the 13th and 14th. On top of all that I won’t be out of the hospital in time to go to Shari’s bridal shower. We are really excited for her to get here just wish the process wasn’t so difficult!

In other news, I finally finished the baby quilt. I hit a wall after the quilting so I asked my mom to do the binding. I am happy with how it turned out. Both Jack and Jessica have one but in different colors.

Here are some fun pictures from the last week. Jessica had Jammie day at school. The other ones Jack was playing with the car seat that is out, cleaned, and ready for baby girl Evans. I though I would take a couple pics of the kids.




5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Great job on the quilt...talent...
I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this... Pregnancy SUCKS!!! It will all be over soon..hopefully! We will be thinking about you.!

Charity said...

Cute pictures! Your quilt is really pretty! I'm sorry things arent' turning out as planned...

Davis Family said...

I love the quilt, you did a really good job! Like I said before, I hope everything turns out ok, hopefully the baby will turn for you!

Jill

Jennifer Parcell said...

I am so sorry that she is being so diffucult and that it feels like forever till she is out! I love the carseat pics. That made me laugh! THis too shall pass, I promise!

The Christensens said...

Wow! Awesome quilt! I hate it when things don't go according to plan. Call me if you need anything!