Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update

Here is what we have been up to lately. Miss Jessica built a tower like no other, and she was so stinkin' proud of it.

Mr. Jack just being stinkin' cute.

Miss Jessica was so stinkin' excited for her first day of preschool. She had a lot of fun. She didn't even look back. It was like bye mom, and she was off. When I picked her up all she said was they wouldn't let her go down the slide. I can just see it, the group is trying to read a story or do a craft and Jessica is trying to go down the slide.

Miss Jessica and Mr. Jack being stinkin' creative. Jessica colored on herself and toys and dolls while she was suppose to be taking a nap....so for her punishment she got all her toys taken away till Friday. I packed everything up in her room (everything) and put it in the storage room in the basement. So since she doesn't have toys she has been coming up with some fun ways to entertain herself. Jack being the little brother has benefited from this. Miss Jessica knows now that you never color on anything but paper. Every time she asks for her toys I ask her where they are. She says, "they're in the basement because I colored on them, I'll never color on my toys again!"



2 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

So freakin cute!! Sounds like my Aaliyah. How have you been? Miss you.

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Ok, so I "checked-in" on your site and I was suddenly having visions of pink hair, Tiffany, the Misfits, leg warmers and moon boots. I even found myself singing along (very scary) not knowing how I knew the song, then it hit me, "Jem"! I used to watch it everyday in middle school... so gay. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. BTW, it was fun having "lunch" with you today!