Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apple Orchard, Mr. Mo, and life update.

I love this picture of Jack. I love the look of determination in his eyes, and the lip pushed up. He was all business while eating this apple.




We had a blast at the apple orchard twice this week! First on Saturday with some friends, and then with Grammy today! We had a lot of fun. On Saturday we did the festival stuff, and today we picked apples and fall raspberries. Jessica picked a whole pint of raspberries, and Jack almost ate a whole apple! It was such a good night. We love spending time with Grammy!

On a little bit of a sad note, I had to take our cat Gizmo or Mr. Mo to the vet today. All will be well he just has to get better. I noticed him making weird noises about a month ago which have turned into cries. Then he started to go out of his box (yuck!!!) Then on Monday I was scrubbing the kitchen floor, and I found blood. Poor cat! I took him in today, and they said he has a really bad bladder infection. They gave him a shot. The tough part is we have to give him medicine (pill form) twice a day. Not an easy task. I joke that I am not an animal lover, but it is sad that he has been in pain. I hope he feels better and that our other cat will stop hissing at him.

Chris is doing well. He is really busy with his job. He likes it most of the time so that is good. He is happy to fly to Utah for the Utah/ BYU game. I hope he gets to see Utah beat BYU like no other! I am glad he gets to go even though he is going to miss my birthday. L He works really hard and deserves the break. Chris you rock my face off. My kids rock too. Jack is so cute and fun. Jessica is a delight. She makes me laugh all the time, and she is so so sweet and generous with her brother Jack. She’s my bud!


Here are some pictures of the Orchard!








2 comments:

Stephanie Ewell said...

cutest pics!! i miss apple orchards in michigan!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Looks like it was so much fun! Wish I could have been there!