Monday, September 15, 2008

When Chris is gone I can't sleep.

Chris is in Chicago again which translates to me staying up late. I’ll admit I like having the whole bed to myself, but I put off going to bed till I know I will fall right asleep. So in my sleep procrastination here are some pictures and a video.

We tried to go to the thing called Tons of Trucks. You had to register and we didn't. Jessica was really sad when they wouldn't let us in.


Mr. Jack Hanging out, waiting for some Oatmeal breakfast.

We like to listen to music while I make dinner. Well Jessica was really getting down so I thought I would record it...ps Jack was being a grump!

3 comments:

The Man Behind the curtain said...

She gets her dance moves from her dad!!

Tom & Michelle said...

I love Jacks hair all spiked up in the front! He looks like a little man!!! And Jessica has to get some of her dance moves from her uncle Tom.. jk

Crystal said...

I have been doing that the whole time I've been in Phoenix and when we were in Detroit and Ben went to Lansing. I get so much done late at night - Then when I Ben comes home I feel like I can't accomplish anything.

But I still want to be back with my husband again! It's always hard to be away!

Looks like your keeping busy and having fun!
Thanks for all the help!