Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Top Ten Reason Chris is an Awesome Dad, and Rocks Our Faces Off!

10. Daddy serves a mean dish of garden vegetables-JEE

9. Daddy will walk to 7-11 with me, and get me a “Slurpie Treat”-JLE

8. Chris never makes me feel bad for taking time for myself-NME

7. Daddy always gets me milk and cereal EVERY morning-JLE

6. Daddy changes my nasty stinky poopy diapers-JEE

5. Daddy helps me draw my letters before I go to bed-JLE

4. Chris does A LOT of laundry-NME

3. Daddy can make me laugh especially with his funny songs he makes up.-JEE

2. Daddy always lets me snuggle with him in the morning (early morning 6:30)-JLE

1. Chris works really hard so I can stay home with our kids. I am so lucky he is my husband! The kids are so lucky he is their dad. Jessica recently asked me about my ring, so I told her it was from daddy. She then said, “Good job on marrying daddy!” I couldn't agree more. I choose well!-NME

CHRIS, HAPPY FATHER’S DAY. YOU ROCK MY FACE OFF!

1 comments:

Skeeutopia said...

Such a cute post! I love it.