Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Q&A Mosaic


I found this while I was blog surfing. Okay, try this connect....Chris' friend's brother's Wife. Hehe. It is kind of fun to come across blogs that way. It's funny how you don't know people at all but find their blogs very entertaining.

Well Anyway I got this idea from her blog.

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
2. Using only the first page, pick any image
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker (go to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php)

The Questions

What is your first name? Nancy
What is your favorite food? Fresh Mozzeralla
What high school did you go to?: Henry Ford High School II
What is your favorite color? Forrest Green
Who is your celebrity crush? Daniel Craig... Ummm James Bond! Yes please.
Favorite drink? Diet Coke
Dream vacation? Palm Island, Dubai, I saw a show on how they made it, and now I want to go.
Favorite dessert? Bumpy Cake
What you want to be when you grow up? Ironman
What do you love most in life? My forever family!
One Word to describe you? Awesome
Your flickr name? Don't have one

Now you do it.

1 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

That's funny about Mr. Bond I didn't know that you fancied him.

Fancy Nancy has a whole book series dress-up clothes ( Target has a bunch) so check it out we love them!

I am glad that you been inspired by cupcakes! They are so much fun... you should see my kitchen!

Hope all is well with ya'll. I might be coming out next month at the end of the month. I will let you know if it's for sure! Have a fab day.