Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FYI

Dear world,


Chris was laid off last week so we are now in the business of looking for a job. I know that most (if any) of my readers are SAHM's but who knows......

Chris has a master degree from University of Michigan in Health Services Administration. He has about 8 years experience mainly in finance.

Anyway if you know anything or anyone great!

Thanks :)

ps- we are staying positive, there are jobs out there, we just need to be patient. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers on our behalf.

love Us

7 comments:

Stephanie Ewell said...

Nancy- do u still have my cell #?? Call me- I have a referral of something Chris should look in to

<3steph

Melissa J. said...

Oh no, Nancy! I had no idea - it must have happened after lunch last week. So sorry to hear this. I know it's not health care, but if he'd like Chris to submit his resume to the finance dept. @ General Dynamics, let me know.

EVANS in the "D" said...

Yeah Chris called right after you and Amanda took off. It was quite shocking to say the least. Thanks I let Chris know about General Dynamics. I just really hope we get to stay in the area!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Nancy!!! I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I just got sick to my stomach...because it reminds me of when Derek found out that he was laid off a couple years back!

There's so many medical jobs out here! I will keep my eyes and ears open for ya'll!! Call me or I will call you!

Love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom & Michelle said...

Nancy I am once again so sorry to hear that, but Chris will find something soon!!! We love you and your in our prayers everyday day and night along with us for dental school! So im praying real hard!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Nancy I'm so sorry to hear that, you just made our prayer list. Thinking of you.....