Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

I am playing catch up with two new posts in a row. We had a great Halloween. The week was stressful with Dr. Visits, and a couple E.R. visit. All is well and we are happy last week is over! I had so much fun doing the costumes this year. Jessica was Dorothy, and Mr. Jack was a flying monkey. He was the perfect size do the character well. I made Jessica’s and some of Jack’s. I wasn’t intending on making Jack’s but I got an email that his costume wasn’t shipped when it said it was going to be. I needed the costume by Thursday, and I knew there would be no way to get it here in time. I bought a monkey costume (found in last store of four we searched.) I added the hat, vest, and wings. It all came together, and I am quite happy with the results. Here are the pictures.

3 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

Really Nancy the costumes are just so good. I love them, maybe one day my kids can borrow them. (in like year 2050.) :)

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

I love your costumes. I'm glad I got to see them since we missed you at the ward party! Thanks again for inviting us to dinner, we had a lot of fun!
Lisa:)

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Great Job Nanc...I can't take any credit with my costume except for the detailed Ideas.