Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday but it started last night!

*Chris and I went to Charlies Crab in the old Packard Mansion. It was very very good! The menu's were printed up for me that said happy birthday Nancy.

*We went to the midnight release of Twilight, about what I expected.....some good some bad. A lot of people, it was insane. Way more than I thought there would be. They had eight theatre's full.

ACTUAL BIRTHDAY

*Chris let me sleep in. He packed, and took off for Utah. He is going to see the Utah/BYU game. Go Utes (BTW, I am the freakin' best wife in the world!)

* The kids and I went to the mall and indulged in some Godiva Chocolate! okay the kids didn't just me. :)

* We went home kids ate lunch and took naps!

*Took kids to parents, then off to the spa for a facial and hair cut. (Thanks Chris. He set this up himself and remembered the name of the girl who cuts my hair!)

*Went to parents and then out to dinner (really bad service = free dinner) I would rather good service.

*Michelle made me an awesome birthday cake!

*Home-kids in bed. Time for me to relax and read! I just started war and peace (so far so good!)

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME* Thank you everyone for a great day and the fun presents!

2 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

Happy Birhtday Nancy!!! I'm glad that it was a good one!!!

Sugar Spice Puppy Tales said...

Happy Birthday Nancy, you're pretty great!