Friday, August 22, 2008

We all wish we could be as cool as Michelle!

Top ten reasons Michelle is so cool!

10.Michelle would get a monkey if they were allowed in her apartment.

9. Michelle works with like 30 kids, and has never hurt any of them, not even when one cut a huge chunk out of her hair!

8. Michelle had the coolest wipe out at Kalahari, she let us laugh and watch it over and over again.

7. Michelle laughs at things I say even though I am sure they are not funny.

6. Michelle is a great aunt. She made Jessica this cute mask.


5. Michelle is so hot! I have heard some call her exotic.

4. Michelle went to the Breaking Dawn midnight release party with me (I am embarrassed to admit to 1. being there and 2. we got schooled in the trivia game by a bunch of teenagers!)

3. Michelle is fun, adventurous and awesome to be around!

2. Michelle can appreciate a good game of Sorry, The game of sweet revenge.

1. Michelle is the best sister-in-law named Michelle, the best one that lives in Michigan, and the only one I have written a top 10 best list.

Michelle you rock my face off. I can’t wait till you can retire, and we can play all day. “Before you Michelle, my life was like a moonless night…” Hheheehe Just kidding, but you are pretty cool!

1 comments:

Tom & Michelle said...

Nancy you really do rock my face off!!! That was funny and made me smile! What would I do with out you? I love you Nancy!